• They look good and can last up to 80 years (provided that they are properly maintained).
• Wooden windows are more rigid and stable than PVC which makes them a better choice for larger glass surfaces.
• They have a better air infiltration coefficient.
• Can be repaired.
• Resistance to atmospheric degradation.
• Resistance to mould and insects.
• High durability.
• Guaranteed white colour for many years.
• Relatively low cost.
• Low level of maintenance.
• PVC profiles can be bent, so the windows can have any shape.
• Wide range of colours to choose from.